There are various ranges of religious believes under the Protestant groups. The differences in and practice are reflected in their wedding services. Protestants are Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, Episcopalians, Presbyterians and others. The relationship of the church to the Christ is considered much like the relationship between a husband and spouse.
A Protestant Wedding differs from other religions in that it is a worship service in which, the will of God is served and Lordship of Jesus is proclaimed. The wedding guests take part in the wedding, by sharing in songs, Christian readings in responses to the bride and grooms exchanging of vows, the couple may share in communion during the wedding.
Protestant Church Requirements
There are very little restrictions regarding the location and time of marriages, except during major religious holidays, such as Christmas and Easter.
Protestants who have previously married or divorced are able to re-marry, although some denominations may require a release from Church officials, In order that the marriage can take place.
Christian Episcopal marriage is a solemn and open covenant between a woman and a man, within the presence of God. It is required that one of the parties be a baptized Christian; that the wedding be attested by no less than two witnesses; and that the marriage comply to the laws of the State in which the marriage is held as well as to the canons of the Church.
Episcopal canon, require a notice be given at a minimum of 30 days prior to the scheduled wedding. An Episcopal priest should obtain consent from the Bishop in order solemnize the marriage, of any previously married parties.
Protestant Wedding Ceremony Package Include :
- Briefing with Pastor about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + 50 photos print (6x8 inches) with elegant album + 1 USB.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- The altar/aisle is set-up, venue floral decorations and flower arch.
- Protestant Pastor.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Music background playing during ceremony (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone).
- Marriage Certificate from Pastor.
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Three Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.