Same-sex marriage (also known as gay marriage) is marriage between two persons of the same biological sex and/or gender identity. Legal recognition of same-sex marriage or the possibility to perform a same-sex marriage is sometimes referred to as marriage equality or equal marriage, particularly by supporters.
Introduction of same-sex marriage laws has varied by jurisdiction, being variously accomplished through a legislative change to marriage laws, a court ruling based on constitutional guarantees of equality, or by direct popular vote (via a ballot initiative or a referendum). The recognition of same-sex marriage is a political, social, human rights and civil rights issue, as well as a religious issue in many nations and around the world, and debates continue to arise over whether same-sex couples should be allowed marriage, be required to hold a different status (a civil union), or be denied recognition of such rights. Allowing same-gender couples to legally marry is considered to be one of the most important of all LGBT rights.
Same-sex marriages can be performed in a secular civil ceremony or in a religious setting. Various faith communities around the world support allowing same-sex couples to marry or conduct same-sex marriage ceremonies; for example: Church of Sweden, Quakers, U.S. Episcopalians, the Metropolitan Community Church, the United Church of Christ, the United Church of Canada, Buddhism in Australia, Reform and Conservative Jews, Wiccans, Druids, Unitarian Universalists, and Native American religions with a two-spirit tradition, as well as various progressive and modern Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and Jewish groups and various minor religions and other denominations.
Studies conducted in several countries indicate that support for the legal recognition of same-sex marriage increases with higher levels of education and that support is strong among younger people. Additionally, polls in various countries show that there is rising support for legally recognizing same-sex marriage across race, ethnicity, age, religion, political affiliation, and socioeconomic status.
Same-Sex Marriage Package Thai Style Include;
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Bride & Groom and use of Thai Jewelry for Bride.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/ to your hotel.
- Buddhist Monks + Fees, offering packages, flower, etc.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Venue floral decorations, aisle set-up and flower arch.
- Thai Wedding Ceremonial Table where the bride and groom will be blessed.
- Master of Ceremony.
- 2 fresh Flower Garlands for the Couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for bride, groom and also participants.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Thai Water Blessing Ceremony.
- Thai Wish Dance & Thai Music (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone) playing background during ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Ten Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Guest Blessing Book.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.